Join Our Team: Executive Director
Are you a visionary leader? Do you want to be part of shaping the legacy of the National Trust for the Cayman Islands?
We are hiring! Executive Director for the National Trust for the Cayman Islands.
Highlights of the role of Executive Director
Job Summary: Direct and coordinate the operations of the NTCI. This includes the supervision of staff and ensuring that the five-year strategic plan is implemented, monitored, and modified as necessary.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
- Effectively manage the day to day operations of the NTCI.
- Ensure the Strategic Plan is implemented across all key areas; Environment, Historic, Education and Conservation (Blue Iguanas / Bats).
- Initiate and coordinate revenue raising measures and oversight of local and international grants.
- Overview development of budget and supervision of financial matters with the Finance Manager.
- Develop and execute office policies and procedures.
- Recruitment, hiring, training and succession planning.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline 22 July 2022BACK TO NEWS