National Trust 2021 AGM Invite
NATIONAL TRUST FOR THE CAYMAN ISLANDS NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual General Meeting (“the AGM”) of the members of The National Trust for the Cayman Islands (“the Trust”) will be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 6:00 PM at George Town Yacht Club, Barcadere Marina, 606 North Sound Rd., George Town. Doors will open at 5:30pm for registration, formalities commencing at 6:30pm. Drinks and canapes will be served.
The AGM is held for the following purposes:
- To present the Annual Report and the Financial Report for the year end June 30, 2021;
- To elect members of the Council of the Trust for 2021/22; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
In accordance with section 6(8) of the National Trust Bye-Laws 2015 additional proposals of names for election may be made in writing signed by the proposer and a seconder (each being a member in good standing of the Trust) and by the person so proposed for election, to be delivered to the office of the Trust via email: email@example.com no later than two days before the date of the AGM. (Friday 17th September 2021).
A member may appoint a proxy to vote in his/her absence; such proxy must be delivered to the National Trust office at 558 South Church St. (Dart Family Park) or emailed in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the close of business two days before the AGM. The Chairman has directed that for the purposes of bye-law 7 of the National Trust Bye-Laws (2015 Revision), those members attending by proxy shall be counted as present for the purposes of the required quorum.
To view the bios of the list of nominees click here
A List of Nominees as put forward by the Nominating Committee, at today’s date, is as follows:
- Gregory McTaggart, Vice Chairman
- Dan Peterson, Treasurer
- Patricia Bradley, General Council Member
- Natasha Bunting, General Council Member
- Melanie Carmichael, General Council Member
- Lauren Dombowsky, General Council Member
- Kenneth Ebanks, General Council Member
- Cathy Frazier, General Council Member
- Andy Gibb, General Council Member
- Lisa Hurlston-McKenzie, General Council Member
- William Innes, General Council Member
- Ellen Lazzari, General Council Member
- Karen Luijten, General Council Member
- Michael McLaughlin, General Council Member
- Joanne Mercille, General Council Member
- Anna Peccarino, General Council Member
- Olivia Scott-Ramirez, General Council Member
- Robert Walker, General Council Member
For more information or to RSVP to the AGM please call 345-749-1121 or email: email@example.com.
Please note: You must be a current (2021) member of the National Trust for the Cayman Islands and be 18 years of age or older to vote at the AGM.
On Behalf of Zoe Foster, Secretary of the National Trust for the Cayman Islands
BACK TO NEWS